As I reflect on all that Caring For Others is, I am amazed. I wonder if anyone will believe me when I list what we do. And, then I think of the job of being a mother. More >
3537 Browns Mill Rd. Suite 2,
Atlanta, GA 30354
Phone: (404) 761-0133
or (404) 768-2798
Fax: (404) 761-0678
2012 Outcomes and Achievements
Total National and International
- 134,616 Individuals in 30,710 Households - National
- 4,320 Individuals in 932 Households - International
Total State Wide
- 46,320 Individuals
- 9,126 Households
- 17,186 Individuals
- 3,117 Households
- Distributed 330,000 lbs. of Groceries, i.e. meat, dry goods, drinks and fresh produce
Emergency Financial Assistance
- 21 Household received Utility Assistance
- 5 Households received Rental/Mortgage Assistance
Clothing and Furniture/Disaster Relief
- 29 families received furniture and household goods
- 47 families received clothing as a result of a natural disaster
- 300 car seats were given to families with children
- 200 strollers were given to mothers and mothers-to-be
- 5,000 books/DVDs were given to children for educational purposes
- 40,000 pairs of shoes given during our No Bare Soles distribution
- Overseas Mission distributed 4,000 pairs of shoes. 320 individuals received socks, clothing and personal effects.
Community Holiday Giving
- 410 families received food baskets, toys and clothing
- 65 households received Thanksgiving baskets
- 45 households received Holiday Food Baskets
- 300 families received toys and clothing for their children
- 24,019 Volunteer Hours
- 263 Volunteers
You are invited to register with us for our Annual Community Holiday Giving. We host two distrib..
We've been working hard for nearly a year since we purchased our building in late 2011. We are t..
Caring For Others hosts its annual No Bare Soles Shoe Distribution on Saturday, October 6. Thanks to..
We're celebrating the expansion of CareMart with an Accessories Extravaganza! Stop by for a spec..
Caring For Others will host a crib distribution as part of Child Safety Week. On Tuesday, May 21..