Thank you for your tax-deductible donation that will help improve the quality of life and economic opportunity for low-income individuals and families by providing necessities like food, clothing, shoes, rent and mortgage assistance, household items, and disaster relief. From our humble beginning in the Atlanta community, Caring For Others has understood the age-old adage “Charity begins in the heart,” and our reach has expanded to communities throughout the United States and the world.
In 2018, Caring For Others:
- served 24,000 individuals worldwide
- distributed 430,000 pounds of food
- gave 2,700 children new shoes
- administered disaster relief to 7,000 people
- provided 175 students with professional attire
- and much more!
Your gift will enable us to continue in these vital efforts to help those struggling with poverty to live with dignity.